Real Estate and Land Use
Hoge Fenton attorneys have deep experience and local knowledge in the Northern California public and private real estate arenas. That local knowledge and relationships with key players can often make the difference in a deal getting done.
We believe strongly that:
- We must add to our clients’ bottom lines
- The earlier we can get involved in a transaction, land use proceeding, or controversy, the greater the value we can create for our client
- Our clients can depend upon our judgment calls
- We must be masters at deal-making, not deal breaking
- We appreciate and value the speedy transaction, but never at the sacrifice of quality
Who We Serve:
We provide our clients with experience + communication, 24/7: We are the kinds of attorneys we would want to hire for ourselves.
Real Estate Transactions: We guide and advise clients through all phases of what is often a critical, expensive or emotional purchase or sale, from acquisition to entitlement to post-sale issues. Click here for representative transactions.
|Sales and Acquisitions
|| Financing and Mortgages
|| Opinion Letters
|| Title Issues
Land Use Advocacy: Our attorneys include widely-recognized, experienced advocates who understand and handle environmental and redevelopment issues throughout California. Click here for representative transactions.
||Land Use Entitlements
Real Estate and Land Use Litigation: From pre-litigation advice to trial or appellate court representation, our experienced team covers it. Click here for representative transactions.
|ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)