For over thirty five years, David has developed a practice which emphasizes representations of buyers, sellers, and lenders in the commercial real estate arena.
- Banking & Mortgage
- Business Litigation
- Corporate & Business Law
- Real Estate Receivership
- Real Estate and Land Use
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
Affiliation & Awards
Continuously active in the legal and real estate communities, David is a member of the State Bar of California and the Santa Clara County Bar Association. He has served as Past President of the San Jose Real Estate Board Foundation, Chair for the Real Property Section of Santa Clara County Bar Association, and Past Chair for the Education Committee of San Jose Real Estate Board. He has participated as a Member of the Forms Committee of California Association of Business Brokers and the California Association of Realtors Form Subcommittee.
- Advising a local private lending group relative to originating and servicing in excess of $25 million in loans
- Advising a developer contractor who has completed in excess of $100 million in finished projects
- Advising one of the largest privately held poultry companies with reference to their leasing, acquisitions, and general business operations
- Advising buyers, sellers, and lenders with reference to multiple apartment, commercial, and land transactions
- Advising banks and private lenders on how to best protect their security in the recent economic downturn
Speaking & Publications
David served as an adjunct professor at the University of Santa Clara, School of Law in the area of advanced real estate finance and as a Master Instructor for the California Association of Realtors. In addition, David was an instructor of the Professional Realtor’s Institute where he taught Agency, Ethics, Contracts, and Legal Issues in Residential Real Estate Transactions.