Giuliana Ferrante is a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Land Use practice group. She is an accomplished litigator who represents clients through all stages of litigation from case evaluations to appeals. Giuliana’s practice focuses on handling intricate appellate matters, business litigation, insurance coverage, insurance bad faith claims, and other commercial disputes.
Prior to joining Hoge Fenton, she was an associate at Hayes Scott Bonino Ellingson Guslani Simonson & Clause, LLP, a commercial litigation and appellate firm.
Giuliana graduated from the Santa Clara University School of Law where she worked as a law clerk for the District Attorneys’ Offices of Santa Clara and Santa Cruz, as well as for the Northern California Innocence Project. She supported criminal pre-trial law and motion, trial, and appellate matters. Giuliana completed a program as a Court-Appointed Special Advocate for Foster Youth (CASA) in her first year of law school, and was a CALI award recipient and a Luci Manriquez Scholar.
Giuliana is a graduate from the University of San Francisco and earned her B.A. in English Writing, Language and Culture, with a Pre-Law Minor. She was a Davies Scholar and an Honors Scholar in the Humanities.
- Business Litigation
- Ethics and Professional Liability
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate and Land Use
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.S., University of San Francisco, English Writing, Language & Culture, Pre-Law Minor
- U.S. District Court, Central, Eastern, Northern & Southern Districts of California
Speaking & Publications
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Author, Residential Landlords Required to Send Tenants Notice, September 23, 2020