We believe the best estate planning attorneys offer sound solutions and peace of mind.
Our trusted, experienced attorneys provide sophisticated legal, tax, and business services from cradle-to-grave, as well as skilled counseling and advice.
We work closely with you – and your other professional advisors – to understand the process. We implement creative yet conservative solutions to help you achieve your desired result. Our knowledge is broad and deep, including expertise in taxation, foreign assets, and cross-border relationships.
Estate and Wealth Planning and Administration
- Practical, proactive approaches
- Creative solutions to tax and non-tax problems
Personal Estate Planning
—traditional and sophisticated services including:
- Revocable trusts
- Counseling in estate, gift and income tax
- Financial and health care powers of attorney
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Charitable remainder or lead trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Grantor annuity trusts
Closely Held Business Planning
- We can help you develop goals for passing on the family business, and create a business succession plan
- We will guide you through complicated family issues by bringing our tax and non-tax experience to the table
Estate and Trust Administration
- We work with executors, trustees, and corporate fiduciaries to settle estates and administer trusts as efficiently and promptly as possible
- We delegate many of the post-death tasks to capable paralegals in our group who handle those tasks efficiently and economically
- Taking Charge
- How to Discuss the Dreaded No Contest Clause
- See Something, Say Something – Elder Abuse
Trust and Estate Litigation
Unfortunately, disagreements sometimes arise over the administration and distribution of an estate. When that happens, we can help.
For more information about our experienced trust and estate litigators, please click here.