We Made the List and Set a Personal Best Record: 13 Hoge Fenton Attorneys Recognized for Excellence by Northern California Super Lawyers™
By | 07.5.2017 | News Releases
Hoge Fenton is proud to announce attorneys who have been selected for the Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
This year’s recognition marks the 14th consecutive year Hoge Fenton attorneys have been honored.
“As we continue to grow, we recognize that our Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are integral to our ability to serve our clients,” said Daniel W. Ballesteros, managing shareholder at Hoge Fenton. “We are proud to be recognized for our professional excellence and client service and congratulate our honorees.”
Selection to the lists are made using a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of the candidates and peer reviews by practice area. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in California are selected to receive the Super Lawyers honor, and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in California are selected to receive the Rising Stars honor.
The list will be published in San Francisco magazine and Super Lawyers magazine in August 2017.
2017 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Daniel W. Ballesteros, Real Estate and Business Litigation
- Michael T. Bonetto, Family Law
- Alison P. Buchanan, Business Litigation, Professional Liability
- Denise E. Chambliss, Trust & Estate Litigation
- Janice W. Fox, Estate Planning and Wealth Management
- Timothy Maximoff, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax, Business/Corporate
- Sarju A. Naran, Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation
- Natasha M. Parrett, Family Law
- Sblend A. Sblendorio, Real Estate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Bankruptcy
- Stephanie O. Sparks, Intellectual Property
2017 Northern California Rising Stars