Natasha Parrett is a shareholder and member of Hoge Fenton’s Family Law Practice Group. She is a Certified Specialist in Family Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Natasha was named a “Northern California Super Lawyer” for 2015-2023. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. She also was selected by her peers for inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in America” from 2021-2024. In 2011, she was honored as one of the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 100 Women of Influence.
Natasha is an experienced trial lawyer who works with ultra-high net worth individuals and families, including professional athletes and Silicon Valley executives. Her areas of expertise include:
- Complex marital dissolutions involving large assets and complex financial estates, closely held businesses, VC funds, and sophisticated executive compensation packages.
- Child custody disputes, including complex parenting dynamics
- Child and spousal support requests,
- Independent and step-parent adoptions, and guardianship applications,
- Pre-marital agreements.
Natasha’s representation focuses on the individual needs and desires of each client. She represents clients throughout northern California.
Natasha began her legal career in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps for the United States Navy. She continued her career with the City of New York as a litigator in the Manhattan Family Court, where she represented New York City in serious child abuse and neglect cases.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., History, University of California, Berkeley
- New York
- Military Courts
Affiliation & Awards
Natasha is a member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of New York City. She is a member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists. Natasha is a graduate of the San Jose Chamber of Commerce Community Leadership San Jose program. She serves on the board of the Silicon Valley Soccer Academy.
- Negotiated a $4 million cash settlement in an intensely litigated dissolution
- Obtained an order for no spousal support to a nonworking wife for an extremely high-income earner
- Successfully defended against a husband’s separate property claim to house sale proceeds
- Affirmed as separate property interest wife’s pre-, and during marriage, stock options
- Drafted prenuptial agreements for high asset individuals
- Successfully restored visitation with children to husband after domestic violence allegations
- Successfully negotiated a below-guideline child support order for a professional athlete