Natasha Parrett is the Chair of Hoge Fenton’s Family Law Practice Group. She is a Certified Specialist in Family Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Natasha was named a “Northern California Super Lawyer” for 2015-2020, as chosen by her peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics and San Francisco Magazine. She also was selected by her peers for inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in America” for 2021. In 2011, she was honored as one of the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 100 Women of Influence.
Natasha is an experienced trial lawyer who works with ultra-high net worth individuals and families, including professional athletes and Silicon Valley executives. Her areas of expertise include:
- Complex marital dissolutions involving large assets and complex financial estates, closely held businesses, VC funds and sophisticated executive compensation packages.
- Child custody disputes, child and spousal support requests, independent and step-parent adoptions, and guardianship applications.
- Pre-marital agreements.
Natasha’s representation focuses on the individual needs and desires of each client. She represents clients throughout California.
Natasha began her legal career in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps for the United States Navy. She continued her career with the City of New York as a litigator in the Manhattan Family Court, where she represented New York City in serious child abuse and neglect cases.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., History, University of California, Berkeley
- Military Courts
- New York
Affiliation & Awards
Natasha is a member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of New York City. She is a mentor to at risk youth through the Future Visions program at Lincoln High School in San Jose. Natasha is a graduate of the San Jose Chamber of Commerce Community Leadership San Jose program. She serves on the boards for Lincoln Foundation and Families Adopting in Response.
- Negotiated a $4 million cash settlement in an intensely litigated dissolution
- Obtained an order for no spousal support to a non working wife for an extremely high income earner
- Successfully defended against a husband’s separate property claim to house sale proceeds
- Affirmed as separate property interest wife’s pre-, and during marriage, stock options
- Drafted prenuptial agreements for high-asset individuals
- Successfully restored visitation with children to husband after domestic violence allegations
- Successfully negotiated a below-guideline child support order for professional athlete