Ariel G. Siner is an associate in the firm’s Estates and Trusts Group. Her practice centers around ensuring clients make informed and empowered decisions regarding their wealth transfers. She drafts estate plans, including complex tax planning for high-net worth individuals and their families if needed. Additionally, Ariel works with the Trust and Estate Litigation team to guide clients through the litigation process when estate plans—or the lack thereof—go bad. Ariel also has assisted the firm’s Corporate Group in entity formation and dissolution, and mergers and acquisitions.
Ariel frequently speaks to groups including the National Association of Realtors and U.C. Berkeley Extension courses on topics such as basic estate planning, trustee removal, entity type and selection, and will and trust contests.
Ariel is a graduate of Santa Clara University School of Law where she was Editor-in-Chief of the Santa Clara Law Review and served as President of Women & Law. She is fluent in French, and conversational in German and Italian. She enjoys writing academic, legal, and fictional works, and she published a novel through Amazon in 2014.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, Sociology and Art History
- Central District of California
Speaking & Publications
Speaking Engagements and Articles
- Co-Author, We should never be Royals, Daily Journal, November 29, 2022
- Co-Speaker, Attorney’s Fee Awards to Trust Beneficiaries, Probate Attorneys of San Diego, October 22, 2022
- Co-Speaker, Probate and Estate Planning: Contesting Trusts & Wills, Legal Professionals, Inc., May 20, 2022
- Author, Adding Family to Property Titles: What’s in a Name? Actually, a Lot, Hoge Fenton, April 22, 2022
- Co-Speaker, Trustee Removal, When is Enough, Enough?, Tri-Valley Estate Planning Council, March 3, 2022
- Co-Author, If it’s not in writing, does it exist?, Daily Journal, February 17, 2022
- Co-Presenter, When is Enough, Enough? Judicial Trustee Removal and Trolan v. Trolan, San Mateo Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section, September 16, 2021
- Co-Author, When is Enough, Enough? Judicial Trustee Removal and Trolan v. Trolan (2019) 31 Cal.App.5th 939, California Trust and Estates Quarterly, Vol. 27, Issue 1, 2021
- Guest, The Power Of Estate Planning For REALTORS®, Agent Exit Radio, July 8, 2021
- Author, Seeing Triple under Probate Code 859 “Double Damages”, Daily Journal, April 10, 2020
- Co-Author, Managing the Assets of Family who Passed Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Hoge Fenton, April 3, 2020
- Author, Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want: Placencia v. Strazicich, Daily Journal, February 10, 2020