12 Hoge Fenton Attorneys Recognized as 2018 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
By | 07.10.2018 | News Releases
Hoge Fenton is pleased to announce that twelve of its attorneys have been selected for the 2018 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
These attorneys have been identified by their peers for their outstanding work in the profession. Selections to the lists are made using a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of the candidates and peer reviews by practice area. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in California are selected to receive the Super Lawyers honor, and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in California are selected to receive the Rising Stars honor.
“We are committed to hiring attorneys who not only embrace the Hoge Fenton values of professional excellence and community involvement, but who are also committed to lifelong professional development,” said Daniel W. Ballesteros, managing shareholder at Hoge Fenton. “The fact that 25% of those recognized this year are State Bar Certified Specialists in their fields of practice is a testament to this fact. We are proud to be recognized for our excellence, and congratulate our honorees.”
This year’s selection will mark our 15th year of consecutive recognition on the Super Lawyers list.
2018 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Daniel W. Ballesteros, Real Estate
- Michael T. Bonetto, Family Law
- Alison P. Buchanan, Business Litigation
- Denise E. Chambliss, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Timothy Maximoff, Estate & Probate
- Sarju A. Naran, Employment & Labor
- Natasha M. Parrett, Family Law
- Jenn M. Protas, Employment & Labor
- Sblend A. Sblendorio, Real Estate
- Stephanie O. Sparks, Intellectual Property
2018 Northern California Rising Stars