Hoge Fenton Attorneys Honored by Northern California Super Lawyers
By | 07.3.2014 | Firm Post
For the 11th consecutive year, Hoge Fenton Jones & Appel, a Northern California-based law firm, is pleased to announce attorneys who have been selected to the Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, as published in San Francisco Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine.
Daniel W. Ballesteros, managing shareholder, said, “I congratulate all our honorees for their continued recognition of excellence in their profession and for commitment to our firm. The leadership and skills demonstrated by our lawyers are the reasons why Hoge Fenton is the smart solution to big law.”
No more than 5% of the lawyers in California are selected to receive the Super Lawyer honor, and no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in California are selected to receive the Rising Stars honor. The annual selections are made using a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of the candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Hoge Fenton’s 2014 Super Lawyers are:
- Daniel W. Ballesteros, Business and Real Estate Litigation
- Alison P. Buchanan, Business Litigation and Professional Liability/Professional Malpractice
- Janice W. Fox, Estate Planning and Wealth Management
- J. Timothy Maximoff, Taxation and Trusts and Estates
- Stephanie O. Sparks, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Data Security
Hoge Fenton’s 2014 Rising Star is Natasha M. Parrett, Family Law.