Webinar: Exporting IT from the US and Europe – a Primer”
By | 08.8.2019 | Speaking Engagements & Firm Events
Mackrell International Global Legal Network Invites you to a complimentary webinar presented by export law attorney specialists from Hoge Fenton and SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte
“Exporting IT from the US and Europe – a Primer”
September 10, 2019
11am EDT; 8am PDT; 5pm CEST
For Registration Click Here
The rules and laws regulating controlled products from the US and Europe are extensive and complex. Many companies are not familiar with the complicated laws, authorizations and regulations for exporting out of the US or Europe and importing into a third country. Sanctions for non-compliance can range from hefty fines to civil penalties and in certain cases, criminal proceedings.
This webinar will cover basics/traps and cyber security issues regarding exporting IT products including the following:
- US & EU export control approaches and the similarities and differences between the two
- Guidelines to determine if the product uses or contains encryption
- Rules applying to exports from the US or the EU
- Laws controlling the export and the respective agencies enforcing the laws
- Identify basics/traps on how the export may be blocked by denied lists, prohibitions by regulatory agencies or directives or others.
- In addition, presenters will review the latest developments and trends in US and EU export control/sanctions regimes
San Jose, CA, USA