Denise Chambliss to Speak at MCLE Event Trust and Estate Litigation Issue: Undue Influence
By | 11.21.2014 | Speaking Engagements & Firm Events
Denise Chambliss to speak at Eastern Alameda County Bar Association (EACBA) MCLE event
Denise Chambliss will speak on November 21 at an MCLE event on the topic of “More Than Normal Reckless and Wanton Spousal Spending: Case of Undue Influence and Financial Abuse Held to Void Testamentary Instruments Favoring Third Wife,” in the recent case of Lintz v. Lintz.
This lecture will explore the trust and estate litigation issues of lack of capacity, undue influence, and financial abuse as presented in the recent case of Lintz v. Lintz (2014) 222 Cal.App.4th 1346, with a broader discussion about these very common, but rarely successful, challenges to one’s estate planning decisions.
- Date and time: Friday, November 21st from 12:00pm – 1:30pm. (Speaker 12:30-1:30)
- Location: Faz Restaurant at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel, 5115 Hopyard Rd., Pleasanton
- MCLE: One hour of MCLE credit will be given.
- Cost of lunch is $25 for members, $40 for nonmembers and $20 for staff. Payment is collected at the door.
- Please RSVP no later than Wednesday, November 19th to Stacie Eiras at EACBAlaw@gmail.com.
- EACBA certifies that it is a State of California approved MCLE provider.