Maysa Saeed is an associate attorney in Hoge Fenton’s Employment Law Practice Group. Her practice focuses on employment counseling and litigation and assists clients in all aspects of employment law.
Prior to joining Hoge Fenton, Maysa was a litigation associate with experience litigating various commercial, employment, and real estate matters. Maysa’s prior legal experience also includes defending insurance carriers in administrative trials before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Boards in San Jose and Salinas. Maysa’s litigation experience provides her with invaluable insight and perspective when advocating and advising clients to resolve or prevent legal disputes.
Maysa received her J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law and received the High Tech Law certificate. During law school, Maysa was a judicial extern for the Honorable Paul S. Grewal at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, a law review associate for the Santa Clara Law Review, served as Secretary for the Private Law Student Organization and received a Pro Bono Recognition Award. Maysa obtained her undergraduate degree from University of California Santa Cruz, earning a B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Legal Studies.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Santa Cruz
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of California
Speaking & Publications
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Co-Author, Employers Beware! Wage & Hour Violations Can Lead to Steep Penalties, May 19, 2021
- Co-Presenter, Hiring: First Impressions Matter…and So Does Not Getting Sued, Hoge Fenton, April 7, 2021
- Co-Author, The Revamp of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, Hoge Fenton, March 22, 2021
- Co-Author, New COVID-19 Stimulus Bill’s Impact on FFCRA and CA SPSL, Hoge Fenton, December 28, 2020