Mary T. Nguyen is an associate in the firm’s Estates and Trusts practice group. Her practice focuses on estate planning and trust administration. She is experienced in drafting both basic and sophisticated estate plans, and enjoys working with her clients to protect their families and friends.
Prior to joining Hoge Fenton, Mary was an estate planning associate at a law firm in San Mateo County.
Mary earned her B.A. from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she was Co-President of Mortar Board and Community Service Chair of the Regents and Chancellor’s Scholars Association. She graduated from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where she was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award and the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence for earning the highest grade in Estate Drafting. During law school, Mary served as the Executive Development Editor and a Staff Editor of the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly. She also worked as an ABA Business Law Section Diversity Law Clerk at the Delaware Court of Chancery and was recognized by the Pro Bono Society for her volunteer work.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara
- New York
- New Jersey
Affiliation & Awards
- Executive Committee Secretary, Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Women in Law Committee Co-Chair, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Education Committee Co-Chair, Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
Speaking & Publications
- Moderator, “Converting Awareness into Action: Ways to Recognize and Overcome Cultural and Gender Barriers in the Legal Profession”, Asian American Bar Association, August 21, 2018