Mallory Homewood is an experienced litigator in the areas of estates and trusts, real estate, business law, and insurance coverage. Mallory is located in our Tri-Valley office. She represents clients in both trust & estate and real estate litigation matters. Mallory is experienced in case investigation and assessment, mediation, discovery, dispositive motions, trial, post-trial and appellate matters. She has significant trial experience, which includes second chairing several trials.
Prior to joining Hoge Fenton, Mallory was a litigation associate at Bowles & Verna in Walnut Creek. She also clerked at the Alameda County Counsel’s Office, the Palo Alto City Attorney’s Office, the Santa Clara County Counsel’s Office, and the San Mateo County Superior Court.
A graduate, cum laude, of the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Mallory earned the Witkin Award for Excellence in Business Associations and Remedies and was the Executive Notes Editor in 2011-12 for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly. She received her B. A. degree, summa cum laude, in Political Science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
Mallory is an active member of the State Bar of California and the Contra Costa County Bar Association. Mallory is a graduate of NITA’s (National Institute for Trial Advocacy) Building Trial Skills Program.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Affiliation & Awards
- Northern California Rising Star: 2020
Speaking & Publications
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Speaker, If You Love Me … Studies in Undue Influence and Financial Elder Abuse, Estate Planning and Probate Section of the San Mateo County Bar Association, San Mateo, Calif., April 26, 2020
- Co-Author, Judicial Reformation of a Will, Like Running Through a Minefield, Eastern Alameda County Bar Association Newsletter, Vol. 20, No. 1, Summer 2019