Hoge Fenton is pleased to present its annual employment law update - The Year in Preview: What steps you should take to keep your organization in compliance through 2012.
The focus will be:
- The critical developments affecting California employers in federal and state legislation, case law, and the regulatory agencies
- Best practices for drafting agreements and policies
- The evolving privacy rules, including employees' increased protection for their social media activities and the NLRB’s new posting requirement
- Who Should Attend:
- Business owners and managers, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, attorneys, human resource professionals, and anyone responsible for hiring, managing, and firing personnel.
January 24, 2012
Silicon Valley, Downtown San Jose
January 25, 2012
Santa Cruz County, Downtown Santa Cruz
January 26, 2012
Registration includes program materials, 2 hours of MCLE / CPE, and a Continental breakfast.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
- $35 for non-Hoge Fenton clients - please click here to register; be sure to select the correct date/location.
- No charge for Hoge Fenton clients - please contact Mandy Ozols at email@example.com or 408.947.2487 to reserve a spot.
- No charge for Santa Cruz attendees - please click here to register; be sure to select Santa Cruz location.