We have no staff openings at this time. Please check back!
Hoge Fenton is growing! We are actively recruiting for several attorney positions. We place a high value on exceptional lawyering and writing skills, attention to detail, collegiality, and demonstrated commitment to the firm and the community.
Generally, our hours expectation is 1,700. We encourage collaborative work and collaborative business development activity, both within practice teams and across teams within the firm.
We have no associate openings at this time. Please check back!
LATERAL LEVEL LAWYERS must have demonstrated ability to generate new business and a partial, portable book of business. We are seeking talented laterals for both our San Jose and Pleasanton offices in these areas of practice:
- Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Employment-Based Immigration
- Employment Law Litigation and Advice/Counsel. Seeking an experienced lateral with a portable book of business. Our collaborative team is very active in public speaking, presenting seminars, authoring articles and e-blasts, and networking. We would expect any addition to the team to be so motivated. An experienced lateral may be based in either San Jose or Pleasanton.
- Technology Transactions. Seeking an experienced lateral with a portable book of business to work with our M & A, Intellectual Property, and Corporate/Business Transactions teams. This position is based primarily in our San Jose office, although travel to our Pleasanton office may be necessary.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions. Seeking an experienced lateral (purchase/sale and leasing transactions) with a portable book of business. This position is based primarily in our San Jose office, although travel to our Pleasanton office may be necessary.
- Other Outstanding Experienced Laterals. We are always looking to add experienced, highly skilled lawyers in all areas of practice who share our vision and values. You must have at least a partial, portable book of business.
- Corporate / M & A. Seeking an experienced lateral with 12+ years of substantive, sophisticated corporate, securities and M & A experience, including entity formation & governance, financing & restructuring, business and tech transactions, and domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic joint ventures. A partial, portable book of business is desirable. The position is based in our San Jose office, although travel to our Pleasanton office is occasionally necessary.
Hoge Fenton has a strong commitment to diversity. We strive to recruit and retain a work force that welcomes and supports the interests of women, families, and people of any age, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity/gender expression, disability, or military or veteran status.
If you think you belong on our team, please forward your resume and a writing sample to Grace Carr Lee, Executive Director.
No phone calls, please. We are not working with recruiters at this time, thank you.