Hoge Fenton is growing! We are actively recruiting for several attorney positions. We place a high value on exceptional lawyering and writing skills, attention to detail, collegiality, and demonstrated commitment to the firm and the community.
Generally, our hours expectation is 1,750. We encourage collaborative work and collaborative business development activity, both within practice teams and across teams within the firm.
MID-LEVEL CORPORATE / REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS ASSOCIATE – San Jose
We are seeking candidates with 2-5 years of experience in corporate formation, governance, business/tech transactions, and real estate transactions (purchase, sale, development, leasing). This position supports both our corporate/M&A and real estate transactions teams. The position is based primarily in San Jose, although occasional travel to our Pleasanton office may be necessary.
LATERAL LEVEL LAWYERS must have demonstrated ability to generate new business and a partial, portable book of business. We are seeking talented laterals for both our San Jose and Pleasanton offices in these areas of practice:
- Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Employment-Based Immigration
- Employment Law Litigation and Advice/Counsel. Seeking an experienced lateral with a portable book of business. Our collaborative team is very active in public speaking, presenting seminars, authoring articles and e-blasts, and networking. We would expect any addition to the team to be so motivated. An experienced lateral may be based in either San Jose or Pleasanton.
- Technology Transactions. Seeking an experienced lateral with a portable book of business to work with our M & A, Intellectual Property, and Corporate/Business Transactions teams. This position is based primarily in our San Jose office, although travel to our Pleasanton office may be necessary.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions. Seeking an experienced lateral (purchase/sale and leasing transactions) with a portable book of business. This position is based primarily in our San Jose office, although travel to our Pleasanton office may be necessary.
- Other Outstanding Experienced Laterals. We are always looking to add experienced, highly skilled lawyers in all areas of practice who share our vision and values. You must have at least a partial, portable book of business.
- Corporate / M & A. Seeking an experienced lateral with 12+ years of substantive, sophisticated corporate, securities and M & A experience, including entity formation & governance, financing & restructuring, business and tech transactions, and domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic joint ventures. A partial, portable book of business is desirable. The position is based in our San Jose office, although travel to our Pleasanton office is occasionally necessary.
If you think you belong on our team, please forward your resume and a writing sample to Grace Carr Lee, Director of Administration.
There are currently no positions available. Please check back at another time.
No phone calls, please. We are not working with recruiters at this time, thank you.